Monday 16 March 2009

Okays character form

Before I start up the rules and plot, I'm going to make the character forms.You can only be human or vampire, but there is ONE werewolf, I may release them later on. Oh here are the cannon(The very important) characters that need to be filled by the way:

Vampire King(He can take the form of a panther): Taken by Okami
Human girl that Vampire king falls inlove with: Open
Brother of Vampire king (He is evil and can take the form of a snow leopard): Open
Human scientist(She/He...you decide): Open
Werewolf(He/She you can decide): Open
3 Vampire hunters(They are Human): all Open

Anyway here is the form

My name is: (Enter full name)
My gender *Looks down pants and shirt* Ima: (Instert Gender)
They say love is just a fable but I'm: (Instert position, Homo, Hetero, Bisexual)
Me? Are you Kidding me? I'm a: (Human, Vampire, or if your the one werewolf)
I work as a/an: (Enter job or leave it blank)
Take a picture, it'll last longer: (Enter picture link or a brief description, oh and if your character can become animal please enter the link so we can see what their animal form looks like as well.)
Age is just a numbah, but if it helps I'm: (Enter age, if vampire enter actual age and then how they appear to look)
I like: (Enter atleast ten likes)
I hate: (Enter atleast ten hates)
Spouse: (If he/she has one enter name)
Kids: (Enter names if he/she have any)
Family: (Enter his/her family members names here)
(Only if you are a vampire)
I thirst for: (What is his/her favorite kind of blood)
I can turn into: (Raven, Rat or a Bat)
My theme song is: (optional)
My main character and example will be my comment

13 comments:

  1. My name is: Klaude Stewart but I was once King Claw Lancer
    My gender *Looks down pants and shirt* Ima: Male
    They say love is just a fable but I'm: Heterosexual
    Me? Are you Kidding me? I'm a: Vampire...but Shhh don't tell anyone
    I work as a/an: I have no job, though I was once a King
    Take a picture, it'll last longer: http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm303/JackaldogHyena/Dark.jpg
    Age is just a numbah, but if it helps I'm: 405 but I appear to be 24
    I like: Meh comming soon
    I hate: comming soon
    Spouse: Once I had one....but....she died, I'm stil open though <3
    Kids: None that I know of
    Family: (Killed and forgotten
    (Only if you are a vampire)
    I thirst for: Human blood
    I can turn into: Panther (This is only for him wich you personally would rather be a raven, Rat or Bat in my opinion....you'll soon find out why
    My theme song is: Leave out the rest by Linkin park

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe you should post the link to the new site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can be a vampire hunter... ^-^

    My name is: Mione(my-oh-nee)!!! Mione-chan!! Yay for my real Asian-ness!!!
    My gender Female
    They say love is just a fable but I'm: Uh, straight? (But I can be pseudo lesbian!!!)
    Me? Are you Kidding me? I'm a: I want to be a vampire hunter...
    I work as a/an: student teacher at a high school
    Take a picture, it'll last longer: http://s206.photobucket.com/albums/bb149/arrinye/anime%20girls/?action=view&current=messengerofdeath.jpg
    Age is just a numbah, but if it helps I'm: 17
    I like: adventure, guns, motorcycles, kids, family, education, living, mechanics, books
    I hate: vampires
    Spouse: n/a
    Kids: n/a
    Family: Deceased

    hey, are you going to have a followers list? because that way i can catch up... >.<

    ReplyDelete
  4. nvm i saw the followers list. >.<

    ReplyDelete
  5. wicked awesome pic dibsy. we moved this, though. there's more of a chatroom thing now. lemme put up the url.

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://numbandcold.proboards.com/index.cgi

    the three hunters are taken, though. sorry! if you're gonna join the new site, you're s'posed to have your character name be your username. Okami's rules. although I don't think you can see that until you've set up your user account, so I don't know how that's s'posed to work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can be a human scientist...

    ReplyDelete
  8. or a vampire. cuz my picture does sort of look like one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i'm in the message board. (created account, i mean)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I sent a personal message to the admin. (Klaude? Claude?) With a whole different form and picture. I hope that's ok. ^^"

    ReplyDelete
  11. klaude is Okami. I'll check it out now.

    ReplyDelete
  12. you can see personal messages?

    ReplyDelete